Wednesday, March 21, 2012Posted in 1830s1990s ,| American ,| BR387AAABA ,| Ceramic ,| Coating ,| Compact ,| Flatware ,| Frying ,| Germany ,| Identification ,| Nonstick ,| Ozeri ,| Silver ,| Speakers ,| Sterling ,| Textured |
The 12" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) Feature
- Utilizes greblon ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from germany which is 100% ptfe and pfoa free (no heavy metals or chemicals).
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge pure aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
The 12" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) OverviewUtilizing GREBLON -- a natural ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals. This version of the Green Earth Pan features a textured ceramic cooking surface designed to prevent food bonding for superior non-stick performance. The elevations of the textured cooking surface also create air pockets which distribute heat underneath food to enhance cooking performance. Conventional non-stick cookware is achieved through a coating of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance that has waxy properties. At very high temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and which can be harmful to humans. In addition, traditional pans incorporating PTFE are manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment'. With the Green Earth Pan's GREBLON ceramic from Germany, even under high temperatures, no harmful toxic fumes are ever released into the environment. This is because the Green Earth Pan utilizes a 100% ceramic coating derived from nature - not from a laboratory. The Green Earth Pan's ceramic coating is completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The Green Earth Pan's natural ceramic coating is also far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Green Earth Pan allows you to cook with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and it makes cleaning a breeze. The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality anodized aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without the risk of hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant silicone coated handle. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our Price : $79.99
Available at Amazon !!
- The 10" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
- 10" Green Earth Frying Pan, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
- 10" Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, by Ozeri
- The 8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
- 12" Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, by Ozeri